In need of some plans for this beautiful weekend? Check out what's going on this weekend in SoCal below:
- BeachLife Ranch Festival: 3-day festival in Redondo Beach from Friday, September 16th - Sunday, September 18th.
- Gymshark 10 Year Anniversary: community lifting event at Muscle Beach in Venice Beach on Friday, September 16th from 11am-6pm
- Jhené Aiko: performing at the Greek Theatre on Friday, September 16th at 8pm.
- SHEIN x Art Discovery Project: in honor of Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month, SHEIN is celebrating local Latinx artist and designers by throwing a block party on Saturday, September 17th from 10am-5pm in El Monte (10827 Main Street). Come hang out with the iHeartRadio fam as DJ Lezlee and Natalia from Real 92.3 host the event.
- Getty 25 Family Festival: the free family-friendly event is taking place at the Getty Center with some live music and dancing as well as interactive workshops inspired by communities around L.A.
- UCLA vs South Alabama: taking place at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena on Saturday, September 17th starting at 11am.
- USC vs Fresno State: taking place at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum on Saturday, September 17th starting at 7:30pm.
- "Sound of Music" Sing-A-Long: happening at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday, September 17th at 7:30pm.
- Wiggle, Waggle Walk & Run: join KTLA at the annual Wiggle, Waggle Walk & Run for Pasadena Humane at the Brookside Park on Sunday, September 18th.
- East L.A. Mexican Independence Day Parade & Festival: taking place on Sunday, September 18th at 10am and starting at Cesar Chavez and Mednik Ave.
- Los Angeles Rams vs Atlanta Falcons: on Sunday, September 18th with a kick of at 1:05pm.
Go to KTLA 5 for more.